What are we doing to be Green?
Certified "Platinum Award" under Green Hospitality Awards (GHA) for our practices of environment excellence. As a green hotel in Dublin, we actively take part in environmental management strategies such as:
- Energy and Water Conservation
- Waste Management and Recycling
- Environmentally Responsible Purchasing
- Enhanced indoor Environmental Quality
- Performance Tracking and Reporting
- Raising Awareness through Engagement The GHA's main focus is "Greening Irish hospitality", and our practices such as day lighting dimming controls, PC power management, recycling approximately 50% of total waste produced, and the use of chemical free cleaning products have probably made us the most green hotel in Dublin.
Sustainable green meeting options and "Clutter Free Meetings” where pads of paper, pens and mints are set as stations inmeeting rooms instead of at each setting to reduce waste.
Some of The Westin Dublin sustainable components:
- Recycled Content Paper Flip Charts
- Biodegradable markers for flipcharts
- Environmentally Friendly Chafing Fuel
- Meeting Space Recycling Dust Bins
- Green Printing Services
- Clutter free setup
- Use of pencils
- Filtered bottled water
- Condiments Served In Bulk
- Sample Green Menu
Restore 74% dark bittersweet chocolate chips and pop corn “tutti-frutti” with walnuts, almond, raisins, raisins and apricots
minted orange and green apple salad, dollop of cinnamon yogurt basil infused watermelon tomato water
Hear from our guests about their stay from 417 verified guest reviews
93%of our guests
recommend this hotel
The staff truly make this hotel special. They are friendly and personable. I am a frequent guest and client who runs 8-10 events at the hotel each year and the professionalism and ability to go above and beyond to ensure the success and comfort of my attendees and other guests is something for all other hotels aspire to. As a SPG Gold member and planner, the superior Westin Customer Service is very familiar to me but to see the same high level of standard across countries is truly impressive.
As a guest, the hotel staff is attentive to my needs and allergies and definitely take the time to get to know the guests and offer assistance whenever needed.
I highly recommend this hotel as an event venue and as a great place to stay when in Dublin.