What are we doing to be Green?
Certified "Platinum Award" under Green Hospitality Awards (GHA) for our practices of environment excellence. As a green hotel in Dublin, we actively take part in environmental management strategies such as:
- Energy and Water Conservation
- Waste Management and Recycling
- Environmentally Responsible Purchasing
- Enhanced indoor Environmental Quality
- Performance Tracking and Reporting
- Raising Awareness through Engagement The GHA's main focus is "Greening Irish hospitality", and our practices such as day lighting dimming controls, PC power management, recycling approximately 50% of total waste produced, and the use of chemical free cleaning products have probably made us the most green hotel in Dublin.
Sustainable green meeting options and "Clutter Free Meetings” where pads of paper, pens and mints are set as stations inmeeting rooms instead of at each setting to reduce waste.
Some of The Westin Dublin sustainable components:
- Recycled Content Paper Flip Charts
- Biodegradable markers for flipcharts
- Environmentally Friendly Chafing Fuel
- Meeting Space Recycling Dust Bins
- Green Printing Services
- Clutter free setup
- Use of pencils
- Filtered bottled water
- Condiments Served In Bulk
- Sample Green Menu
Restore 74% dark bittersweet chocolate chips and pop corn “tutti-frutti” with walnuts, almond, raisins, raisins and apricots
minted orange and green apple salad, dollop of cinnamon yogurt basil infused watermelon tomato water
Hear from our guests about their stay from 423 verified guest reviews
93%of our guests
recommend this hotel
From the moment my cab pulled in front of the hotel, until the moment it pulled away one week later, I was impressed by everything!!! The staff that greet you curbside are so welcoming. The front desk personnel are also helpful and attentive. My room was beautiful and my bed was soooo comfortable!!! I had the best sleep ever in any hotel I have been in around the world! The shower was fantastic, the towels were so plush, and the food for in-dining was delicious! I ate at the hotel restaurants as well and the food was consistently VERY good! I was traveling alone for Christmas, but the staff made me feel like I was surrounded by family. I was sooo impressed by this hotel, the level of service, and the cleanliness of the rooms. I will definitely return to Dublin just to stay here at the Westin!!! It was truly the best Christmas I have had yet....!!!