The Mint Bar, located in The Westin Dublin, has turned the former bank vaults into one of Dublin's favourite meeting places. The welcoming atmosphere, a great pint of Guinness and an extensive cocktail list make it popular with locals and hotel guests alike. Over the years the Mint Bar has been recognised as one...
Digital Detox in Dublin
Let The Westin Dublin give you the chance to escape from all that electronic chatter. Liberate yourself from your smartphone, laptop and gadgets and replacing all that digital clutter with relaxation, renewal and a few thoughtful touches.
The Digital Detox package includes:
- Overnight accommodation in a Westin Heavenly Bed®
- Breakfast in bed each the morning (or in the restaurant if you desire, of course)
- An indulgent in-room massage*
- A handy Detox Survival Kit, featuring information on discovering the city of Dublin and a walking map, a newspaper (real, not virtual!), a relaxing white tea candle, a board game and a tree planting kit to take home with you.
- A safe in which to hide your gadgets for the duration of your stay
From €175.00 per person based on two people sharing, subject to availability.
*For your in-room massage, you can choose from a 1-hour Full Body massage, a 45-minute Reflexology session, a 30-minute Head, Neck and Shoulder massage, or a 20-minute Foot or Hand massage. Should you prefer a different treatment, this may incur an extra cost.
For more information or to reserve the Digital Detox package, call The Westin Dublin’s reservations team on +353 (0)1 645 1129 and quote ‘Digital Detox’, or email us at email@example.com.