The Westin Dublin
at College Green, Westmoreland Street, Dublin, D02 HR67, Ireland
Phone: +353 (0)1 645 1000
4.6/5 10 reviews
Renewal in the heart of Dublin
The Westin Dublin is a luxury 5 star Dublin City hotel. Enjoying an enviable location on the doorstep of Trinity College Dublin and Grafton Street, a renewal and calming experience awaits each guest. Legendary and personalized service from Westin Dublin team ensures a memorable trip to this vibrant and historic city.
This historic building dates to the 1800s and has had a number of past lives; from the robe suppliers to Trinity College Dublin in 1847 to the city’s leading insurance and financial companies of the late 1800s. Guests can absorb this historical connection when walking through these famous doors, where a warm welcome awaits.
Notice: Please note that as part of the extension to Dublin’s Luas Line (tram line), that there are road works being undertaken by Dublin City council on Westmoreland Street, where the hotel is located. These works are expected to continue throughout 2017.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
Family Glamping with the Westin Dublin
Save 10% off a Suite, rates from €360
Step up to a Suite and get more from your stay at The Westin Dublin. We have a range of Suites, varying from Junior Suites through to the breathtaking College Suite. This offer includes:
- 10% discount off our best rates
- Complimentary breakfast each morning
- Complimentary Internet access
- VIP amenity
- 3000 Bonus Starpoints
Rates from €360 in a Junior Suite.
Morelands Grill Experience
Enjoy accommodation, breakfast and a table d’hote three course dinner in the Morelands Grill Restaurant
Morelands Grill is a chic and contemporary urban restaurant, welcoming diners for both lunch and dinner each day, flavoursome dishes are cooked in a Josper Grill to ensure great tasting food!
A key element in Morelands Grill is how the food is cooked and the Josper Grill really does make a difference. Burning top quality charcoal, searing temperatures of up to 500 degrees and the capacity to enclose the heat ensure mouth-watering meats, full of flavour. The difference must be tasted to be appreciated.
Let The Westin Dublin give you the chance to escape from all that electronic chatter. Liberate yourself from your smartphone, laptop and gadgets and replacing all that digital clutter with relaxation, renewal and a few thoughtful touches.
The Digital Detox package includes:
- Overnight accommodation in a Westin Heavenly Bed® (available from a deluxe room category)
- Buffet Breakfast for two each morning
- An indulgent in-room massage*
- A handy Detox Survival Kit, featuring information on discovering the city of Dublin and a walking map, a newspaper (real, not virtual!), board game on demand, a relaxing white tea candle, and a tree planting kit to take home with you.
- A safe in which to hide your gadgets for the duration of your stay
From our best bed and breakafast rate + 130€ per room based on two people sharing, subject to availability.
From our best bed and breakafast rate + 75€ per person, subject to availability.
*For your in-room massage, you can choose from a 1-hour Full Body massage, a 45-minute Reflexology session, a 30-minute Head, Neck and Shoulder massage, or a 20-minute Foot or Hand massage. Should you prefer a different treatment, this may incur an extra cost.
For more information or to reserve the Digital Detox package, call The Westin Dublin’s reservations team on +353 (0)1 645 1129 and quote ‘Digital Detox’, or email us at Reservations@thewestindublin.com.
Family Glamping with the Westin Dublin
Reserve this special package for an unusual and captivating experience for the younger members of your family. In a Deluxe Room, your young VIP will find their tent complete with an airbed and crisp white 250–thread count sheets, a down duvet and plush pillows.
Includes the following:
- Pop up tent
- Single airbed made up as per Westin Standards
- Westin Book Butler draw string bag with a book from Easons Top 10 Children's Book List
- LED torch
Your little VIP gets to take home their tent, book and torch as a memento of their stay at the Westin Dublin.
Terms & Conditions
© 2017 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc
Hear from our guests about their stay from 10 verified guest reviews
93%of our guests
recommend this hotel
Beautiful public areas and excellent room and bathroom. Located across the street from the Temple Bar nightlife area, so excellent location for a night out.
- 5 minutes’ walk to International Financial Services Centre
- Centrally located, directly opposite historic Trinity College
- Check in: 3:00 PM. Check out: 12:00 PM
- Free Wi-Fi
- Valet Parking: €28.00
- Please note: throughout 2017 there are road works being undertaken on Westmoreland Street, where the hotel is located.
- SPG Category 5
How to find us
Centrally located, directly opposite historic Trinity College Dublin, just minutes away from Grafton Street shopping and the River Liffey, on a new cross city Luas tram line.
- Dubh Linn Gardens
- Dublin Castle
- Ha'penny Bridge
- Saint Stephens Green
- Temple Bar
- Trinity College
- Irish Museum of Modern Art
- National Museum of Ireland - Archaeology
- Science Gallery
- The Little Museum of Dublin
- The National Leprechaun Museum
- Chapter One
- Eden Restaurant
- Hatch and Sons
- Murphy's Ice Cream
- The Exchequer
- The Woollen Mills
- Brown Thomas
- Celtic Whiskey Shop
- Cocoa Atelier
- Elverys Sports
- Irish Design Shop
- Sheridan's Cheesemongers
How To Get Here
Premier Dining in Dublin's City Centre
Indulge in a tempting bite or drink with us, from a delicious Superfoods breakfast to innovative cocktails at the Mint Bar.
- The Atrium Lounge
- The Mint Bar
- Morelands Grill
Hours Of Operation
Your meetings in Dublin
With 9 different conference rooms and a banqueting hall catering up to 270 guests, the Westin Dublin provides the perfect solution for city centre meetings and events. The jewel in the crown at the Westin Dublin is the Banking Hall, one of the city’s leading destination venues for up to 300 guests.
- The Banking Hall
- 8 additional meetings rooms, all with natural daylight
- Capacity ranging upwards to 270 theatre style and 300 for a reception in the Banking Hall
- A dedicated team of meeting specialists, delectable food and 5-star service from the team of Westin Associates
- Join SPG Pro